EMC Probes Sets
The Aaronia PBS probe sets contain 5 separate probes and are perfect for locating interference sources which may have for example been found in an EN55011, EN550220 or EN50371 (Class A or Class B) survey.
Once appropriate changes have been implemented in the circuit their efficiency can be easily and effectively verified thus avoiding expensive and time consuming off-site re assessments in an EMC laboratory.
All Aaronia probes are covered with an insulating layer which allows them to be used safely for measurement of oscillators or mains lines. They are also developed, individually produced and calibrated in Germany at the Aaronia factory. This guarantees highest quality standards so that we can offer every customer a full 10 year warranty for all our sniffers probes.
- RF Field Probe Set compatible with any spectrum analyser or Measurement Receiver
- Design: Passive H & E field probes
- Frequency range: DC (1Hz) to 6GHz
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Gain: Diff. Depending on probes (see data sheets)
- Antenna factor: Depending on probes (see data sheets)
- RF connection: SMB (m) or SMA (see optional adapter)
- Tripod connection: 1/4"
- Warranty: 10 years