Active Differential Probes
Our Active Differential Probe is desgined to work in tandem with the Spectran® NF-5030 spectrum analyser and offers a potential free measurement and also expands the measurement range to mains voltage levels (240V).
Using the probe the signal received is not influenced (potential free measurement). The ADP offers the additional security of protecting Spectran® spectrum analysers input against voltages as high as 1400V (CAT3).
The Aaronia ADP is a "must have" product for direct cable-measurements on DSL, ADSL, VDSL, free running oscillators, mains and a host of other applications. Included in the package there is a special grounding kit which protects the unit against static electricity (ESD). This is a huge benefit when carrying out long term measurement. The probe is powered by battery in most instances but does support an optional mains adapter to assist in long term measurement or in laboratory conditions.
- Bandwidth: DC-30MHz
- Attenuation Ratio: 1:20 and 1:200
- Input Impedance: 4MOhm / 5,5pF
- Rise Time: 14nS
- Accuracy: +/-2%
- Max. Input Voltage at 1:20:
140V Differential / 1400V (CAT III)
- Max. Input Voltage at 1:200:
1400V Differential / 1400V (CAT III)
- Noise: 0,7mV RMS
- CMRR (typical): -80dB @50Hz,
- Input Connector: SMA (male)
- Power requirements: 4xAA Cells or
external 6-9V DC Mains Adaptor
- Dimensions (L/W/H): (170x62x20) mm
- Weight (incl. Cells, Cable, Grabber): 430gr
- Warranty: 10 Years
Included with delivery:
- ADP1 Differential Probe with SMA-Input
(direct connection with the Spectran® NF-50xx EMC-Analyser input)
- 4 x AA cells and grounding kit.